I used the pack of yarns and my embellisher to make a fabric which I lined and turned into a small evening bag. The flower was made from wool tops which I wet felted and cut out two rough flower shapes. These were then beaded, tasselled and sewn in place on the bag. There is a small internal pocket. I had several shades of pink and purple ribbons but none that matched well, or were too short to bind the bag. So despite having told myself I was not going to buy more ribbons I did.
These last tow photos are close ups of a couple of the panels on the tea cosie - its much to beautiful to use.
One other thing I've been meaning to show you. When we were decorating my sewing room and sorting out all the stuff I had scattered throughout the house I came across this Elizabethan sweetie bag. I had made it some time ago at one of the Embroiderers Guild workshops. We drew the flowers, painted the centres and used goldwork threads and silks to embroider the rest. I'd completely forgotten about it until it came to light.
I forgot to take a photo of the back of the bag which is quilted into small diamond shapes with a tiny sequin and small bead in the middle of each shape. Not at all sure what I'm going to do with it but its been put away again and will probably be another decade before it sees the light of day.