I'm quite pleased with it and would actually like to keep it but I made it for a purpose so off it will go sometime this week, along with its friends. I made 8 covers in all, there are three of them in the background to the photo. I'm going to make another doodled cover for myself, well I might get round to it later.
I've also finished making 10 Owl coin purses from a pattern by Embroidery Garden which will be donated to a local quilt exhibition in aid of Help the Heros.
Only got one more 'promise of pieces' left to do, that's to make pincushions in time to sell at our local Embroiderers Guild AGM in May. Keith has made me some wooden bowls to make into pincushions and I have one or two other ideas. I'll post photos later when I've made them.