Sunday 11 December 2011

Christmas postcards

I've received four beautiful postcards from the BQLPC group whose theme this year was "Christmas song or carol".
From Alice "It was on a Starry Night"


From Janet "The Holly and the Ivy"


From Carole "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas"

This one is from Irene "Sew This is Christmas" her pun not mine, I just love the bit of tinsel.

Now for a confession - I've lost my Christmas postcards but I do have a picture of them.



Mine are based on the "Twelve Days of Christmas".  I had them all ready to go, stamped, just to pop into the postbox.   I decided to take them down to the main sorting office as I had a parcel to pick up.  I had them when I left home, I had them in the car but I didn't have them when I got to the sorting office.  We had had difficulting getting into the parking area at the sorting office, there was a log jam of cars all wanting to get into the same small area so Keith decided to drop me off and waiting a short distance away.   I don't know if I dropped them getting out of the car in the confusion of the moment but I went back to see if I had dropped them but there were no where to be seen.  There aren't in the car and they are certainly not at home.  I just hope someone kind picks them up and pops them in the post for me.  Failing that I'll have to redo them all again.

Ah well that's all for now folks, back to the bauble making which I'll show you shortly.


1 comment:

Nicola said...

What beautiful cards. I hope your postcards were found and posted.