Monday 13 August 2007


I spent the weekend making these art dolls for the Ukembellisher swap and now I don't want to let them go. I have a hanger to put on one of them and then they'll go off to Amanda and Liz tomorrow. Not sure who will get what will just address the envelopes, turn them over and pop one into each. One other thing I've done this weekend is send out my cards for the 'chicken swap'. I had some chicken fabrics but only small pieces, not enough to make all the cards. I was some I'd bought at the Knitting and Stitching show last year. I didn't want to buy any more as it chickens are not really my thing. I scanned in the fabric, reduced the patterns a bit and created a 'chicken block' with it. The chicken were drawn onto shrink plastic, coloured and shrunk with a heat gun. I attached them to the cards, which I'd quilted, with flower brads.

Got another round of hospital and GP visits this week I'll be glad when they stop but in the meantime everything is fine.

1 comment:

liz said...

Well I shall be very pleased to get either one, they look great.
Liz