Jan's rose is in full bloom and smells as good as it looks. Don't know what its called we dug it up from her garden when she went into care and the house had to be sold. I thought it had died because we moved it at the wrong time and last year it got moved again when Keith got his new shed. This year however all is well.
This was the first lesson where we just made marks on the lino. I found it really difficult to make circles but have now got a new cutter so hope this will make it easier next time.
My printing still leaves a lot to be desired the silver leaf is very blotchy. The - wait for it... "artists monogram" well that's what Dijanne Chevaal calls it is also a bit blotchy but I'm sure I'll do better next time. I tried using acrylic paints to transfer the stamped images to fabric but not all of them were successful. I found the screen printing inks I had worked better.