Sunday 8 August 2010

I'm going to theFOQ....

I didn't think I'd be able to make the FOQ this year with 'The Wedding' coming so close but we rearranged our timetable and are taking a couple of days out to go.   I'll be there on Thursday and maybe Friday if anyone else will be there those days. 

I've been saying for some time that I needed to sort out my threads.  I keep them, colour coded, in plastic boxes but the boxes are overflowing.  Everytime I need a thread I end up in a tangle of threads because I'm too lazy to wrap them up properly when I put them back.   Keith sorted me out though - he's made me these two thread racks and I spent hours yesterday playing with colours.  Problem is I still have at least half my threads still in the boxes but at least they don't have loose ends anymore.   I can now see at a glance whether I have the right colour or now.

Large Rack (144 threads) embroidery threads.
Small Rack with cotton threads



1 comment:

Sharne Gregory said...

Clever hubby! I have a small thread holder on my walls I bought some years ago, I would like some more but I have run out of wall space.