Thursday 30 September 2010

Stay at Home Round Robin

At last I've managed to catch up with Kate North's "Stay at Home Round Robin" challenge  This is one you keep for yourself and make up the blocks as you want them to be.  Kate specifies the size of the block and its position, the first one was a 6" x 6" square, the send a 6" x 4" rectangle and it had to be attached to the 6" block.  September's block was 10" x 3" attached to the top of the other two.   You wouldn't believe how long it took me to decided what I wanted to do.

It would appear that Blogger has changed the way you upload photos again.  Not sure what I've done but it looks like its lost all the photos except the one above that I downloaded.  Ah well, next time maybe I'll get it right.  Just a short blog tonight as I've got company coming.

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

Love it Annette! How did you make your circles? Do you have any tips for me...I am trying to learn ways to make circles on this project.