Monday 23 July 2012

Flynn update and Metal and Stitch Day

First an update on Flynn's progress, he's now five weeks old and beginning to 'talk' to you.


He's saying don't blame me for the silly suit, grandpa Sy bought it  and daddy made me wear it.....

Thank goodness the Metal and Stitch workshop went well and most people made at least one chunky book page.








We had a full house for the workshop and I believe everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves, which was a great relief to me.   I took along my Big Shot and alcohol inks and we all played well together.  There were one or two dyed fingers by the end of the day but as you can see from the photos lots of stitching too. Some great pieces of work were produced and I was asked if I was going to take this metal and stitch theme a bit further.  I agreed to do so but need to think and play a bit more and will come up with an advanced workshop later.  Watch this space.

1 comment:

McIrish Annie said...

Kermit, i mean Flynn is a cutie pie!

Glad your class went well. I knew it would you are an exceptional artist. Love this technique and can't wait to see what else you do with it.