Saturday 11 August 2012

Swapping again

It seems ages since I swapped anything but this is the latest arrivals.

First Inchies swapped with members of the Surface Design Group:



The last three rows of inchies are purple backgrounds Pauline, yellow/green background Norma and finally the last row are from Kim for whom this is her first swap.

Next swap has been going on for around six months but I came in half way through, so here goes:

 The last theme for the book pages was Butterflies.  The pink silk one is from Deb Johnson and its beautiful I think I am going to keep this for something special.
 Deb also send me a silk flower as an extra present.  It has a buttonhole loop on the back so you can pin it to your clothing or accessories.
Finally this beautiful page from Norma Rheim.  At first I thought she had sewn cross stitches in gold thread but it is gold mesh held down with lines of machine stitching which gives it that affect.

I've now finished my August Journal Page.  I deliberately have not shown my July one becaue July and August form a set.  I'll post them tomorrow, got to go now and watch Midsommer Murders.  Glad I don't live in Midsommer.

No comments: