Wednesday 24 December 2014

Merry Christmas to all

Not sure what has happened to December, it has gone in a flash but all the presents are bought or made and the baking is done.  Only thing that I haven't done is put up the tree and decorate the house.  It was something Keith and I did together and this year I find myself reluctant to do it.  But this afternoon Sy is coming by and maybe I'll be less reluctant then.

I've been busy making shark pencil cases from a tutorial by Patchworkposse I've made three, one for Flynn and the other two for my brother's grandsons.  Naturally I haven't take a photo but if you use the link above you will see them.

Flynn has had his first school photo taken and he looks cute.

He's looking forward to Christmas although I don't think he really understands what Christmas is yet, to him its probably lots of parties and singing.  I've had fun buying him books and have gone for several the boys enjoyed.  Meg and Mog, Mog's Christmas, Gruffalo, The Owl who was afraid of the Dark plus one or two other bits and pieces.  I'm looking forward to the time I can buy him the Church Mice books, at the moment he's too small to appreciate the graphics in the book.


Flynn also has been busy, he made me this Christmas card, which I would like to share with you all.

And is helping his Mum make cakes for tea.

When times get tough for me this little chap put the smile back on my face.  Merry Christmas to you all and hope 2015 is a happy, healthy one for you all.

2 comments:

MulticoloredPieces said...

Hi, Annette. Finally found to stop by and see what you've been up to over the past couple of months. Really like you're Wild Women--quite in the spirit! Wishing you a happy Holiday Season!

Best, nadia

Julie said...

Flynn's Christmas card is beautiful, he's already an artist. Have a good day tomorrow and keep memories of Keith close. I hope 2015 brings you health and more happy Flynn days. xx