Saturday 7 April 2012

Happy Easter

Just a very quick hello and to show you the cute egg cosies.  I got the pattern from a blog tutorial from one of the blog hops.  I think its by Bronwyn Hayes of Red Brolly but not sure.  I made a few minor changes to make them more acceptable to 30+'s.  Here they are.

Keith made the egg cups and the egg inside is the chocolate covered plastic toy kind of egg.  Not all the recipients like eggs so boiling and decorating them was out.  Also two are on diets, so not much choccy with these eggs.  Keith and I decided we'd not bother with Easter eggs this year, I shouldn't eat them anyway as my blood sugar results are not too good.

However, Keith did go out and buy we one of the eggs and made another cup to put it in.  Now do I make myself a cosy or not.... hmm.
This was on my breakfast tray, ahh he does care.

No comments: