Sunday 14 September 2014

Birthday Postcards

I forgot to post photos of the birthday postcards I received from my friends in the BQLPC group. Here they are, Top to Bottom from Helen, Jane, Inge, Marian, Jacquie,Plum, Miriam and Jan.
Thank you ladies for a lovely set of cards.







At the moment I have finally begun work on a wall hanging for Marc and Alix using couching, embroidery stitches, hand and machine along with beading.   So far I have couched the threads and have begun the machine stitches.  I hope to finish this today so I can sit down and listen to tv while I embroidery and bead it.  It doesn't look much at the moment but here's a sneak preview.

When its finished it will be 1 metre by half a metre and mounted on a canvas board to be displayed in their living room.

No comments: