Wednesday 8 February 2012

January Lace Postcards

I've now got all my lace cards from my fellow swappers to show:
 Pauline's card has a multitude of lacey bits and pieces and is very pretty, much more attractive than this poor photos.
 Top card is from Marian who has had fun playing with her new embroidery machine.  The bottom one is from Chris.  I always think black on yellow stands out well.
Top set on this photos is from Carole and she has used lace both as a background and as a motif.
The bottom one I love, its Janet Boorman's take on Lace, just wish I'd thought of it.

Brusing from fall on Friday is much better, less like a contour map so not such a good design source.  I've been amusing myself making a couple of Valentine placemats which I want to surprise his lordship with next week.  Will sneek a piccy in before then though.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you're on the mend Annette.