Friday 28 March 2014

March Breezes

It's certainly been windy up here in the North East of England, we've also had thunder storms.  So the BQLPC group's "March Breezes" theme was very apt.  Here are the cards, there were only six of us in the swap and I've waited until all were received so I could show them as a set.

These two are from Alice (top) and Jacquie (bottom).  I was a bit puzzled about Alice's card at first then realised she had sewn seed heads blowing in the wind.  The photo doesn't show Jacquie's card to advantage, you can't see the glitter blowing about in the wind.

Both Miriam (top) and Pauline (bottom) have shown wind blowing in the trees, I love Pauline's weather vane.

I love Helen's lady struggling with the March breezes.

As for me well here are mine, not a very good photo I fear as I scanned them all in at one to save time and the light has given them a blue haze.

I saw this lady adorning the March page of a calendar in a garage.  It had the caption of "A bit breezy" which I thought just the thing.  So
my cards show a Marilyn Monroe look-alike and the affects of a March breeze.  Well Keith liked them....

No comments: