Saturday 25 June 2011

Food

I had great difficulty choosing what 'food' was my favourite for this BQLPC swap as I like so many, I'm not a fussy eater.   Being diabetic I watch my carbohydrate intake as best I can (well most of the time) but I do have a liking for a biscuit with my morning cuppa, especially if taken in the garden.   So my favourite food would have to be something I  try to limit, cakes, biscuits, donuts etc.   These here are the less fattening variety!!



I created the backgrounds with scraps of fabric in the colours found in my garden.  Some have lace on them, some not, that's my try at biscuits on a lace cloth, hmmm.   I cut the felt, some bought, some handmade, into circles and had fun decorating them.   Bon appetite...

3 comments:

Terri said...

Love the backgrounds and your new banner!

Angela said...

Yummy, these cards definitely look good enough to eat!

MulticoloredPieces said...

I like your garden influence for the backgrounds. Very nice. My garden is my canvas and I seem to carry it in my heart. Glad to find others of a similar mind.
best, nadia