Sunday 29 July 2007

Autumn Journal Page



Not really sure what happened to the last few days they seem to have just dissolved away. At least I am now back sewing, no headache, no dizziness, no asthma pills!!!


I've been busy making the Autumn journal page for Aynsley as part of the one to one swap on the Surface Design group. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to make up my mind as to what I was going to do with it. I had the jazz/blues classic song "Autumn Leaves" playint in my head and thought I would use it as the theme but in the end decided against it as the design was getting rather complicated. Think I'll do it later for myself, I've been trying to do one for the swap and a slightly larger one for myself.
Doubt I'll get much sewing done over the next two days as Mum's flat has just been renovated and I need to clean it out before she goes back in on Tuesday. Wednesday my 730 comes home - hurray. I've missed it. They've solved the problems all down to some thread stuck somewhere I couldn't see but obviously the sensor could. Off to bed now as I need to be up early tomorrow.

No comments: