Wednesday 11 July 2007



Had to go to the hospital this morning for a check-up on my lungs. I was certain they'd discharge me but no I flunked my lung function tests. I came home with a carrier bag full of new meds, including steroids, just what I wanted I'm already struggling with my weight due to insulin.
When I got back I had a lovely surprise no less than 8 fabric postcards were waiting for me. These are just a sample.
The circular flowers are from an ArtsntheMail swap, Angela Hart's Spring flowers, and the Green one from Ramona Dewees 'Something beginning with G = Green and Gold". The photo doesn't do justice to the beautiful green and gold lace.
The other two are from Surface Design swaps, top one from Heather Southard who has created pyramids from angelina and the bottom one is a Turkey Sandwich for our 'Picnic Swap' from Ann Sands.
I need to get down and do my Splash cards for ArtsntheMail and FME Landscape cards for Surface Design. I get carried away with these swaps sometimes and have to watch how much time I have left to get things done.
I'm missing my 730 never thought I'd say that but there it is - I do. It went away for repair last Thursday and as I hadn't heard from David Drummon decided to ring them today. They haven't done anything with it yet!!!! apparently their engineer is on holiday and won't be back before a week Monday. They might have told me that when I booked it in for repair. Luckily I've still got my 1630.
Ordered some Guterman Dekor thread to finish off the edging on the padfolio from Sew Essentials late last night and it arrived in the post this morning - how's that for service.

No comments: