Done a bit more on my landscapes for the machine-embroidery/embellisher group added a couple of machine embroidered trees and hand embroidery for heather and sheep. I made three and then read the list, I only need two so for once I've got one for myself. Problem I have now is once I've trimmed them I've no idea how to but the back on. Normally I zigzag them together but don't think this will look right. Thought about putting the backs on like a pillowcase and just sewing round the edge to hold it flat. I'm open to suggestions.
Landscape one, this is the one I blogged previously.
I can't decide which one I'll keep for myself, probably turn them over and pop them into their envelopes then look to see which one is left.
Tomorow's tasks are make a start on the February BQL bag, look at starting my arch page, got an idea I'm working on but not sure it'll work out. I'll blog that later in the week.
One thing I did last night was make some fabric paper hmm mine certainly didn't come out looking like Beryl Taylors, think it was the black tissue paper. I've rolled it up and put it with the rest of my dross stuff I might have a use for it sometime in the future. I think the secret is to choose your colour pallet carefully mine looked like I'd dragged it out of the dustbin where it had been lurking under the tea leaves!!