Wednesday 23 January 2008

Started to sew some lavender log cabin blocks I'd made a while ago from left over fabric last night and appliqued some large purple daisies on the blocks. Not sure what I'll do with them but that's the sum total of my sewing for the last 24 hours. Only had enough fabric to do two daisies but bought some more fabric this morning, not a match but the same shade so might put one on the other two blocks later. I'll have to take a photo when I find where I've put my camera.

Mum came out hospital today and still isn't too well, think she's in a circle. Doesn't feel well because she hasn't eaten for several days, too dizzy and faint to eat etc. Left her with my sister and will call round in the morning to see if she's okay if not I'm going to get her doctor to call on her and check her out.

Got a couple of journal pages to do and a quilt for the quiltswap, maybe the purple daisies will end up being okay for this one. Also got a string of birds to make they are to have a small hook on the top but not sure where I'll get one of these.

1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

I hope your mum makes a good recovery Annette. There comes a time in all our lives when there is a role reversal and we take care of our parents. She is lucky to have you. Mags